ROLE: This position requires strong design, communication, and organization skills, and the ability to work across teams. The candidate will work closely with the Art Director, design and software engineers in a highly collaborative environment. Strong communication and collaboration skills are required.
- Able to work in an Agile, energetic and fast paced environment.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with creative and development team.
- Research and promote best practices in UX and interface design.
- Proactive problem solving, prevent small problems from becoming a large one.
- Create compelling, cohesive, and intuitive user interfaces for mobile and web.
- Create designs from initial concepts/wireframes to finished art ready for implementation.
- Work samples that show strong interaction and design skills.
- Ability to execute design solutions in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, any Rapid Prototyping Tool.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong visual skills, able to demonstrate concepts and ideas through visual means.
- Expertise in visual design and interaction design tools & software, including Adobe PhotoShop, Axure or other visual design prototyping software
- Highly knowledgeable of user-centered design processes and interaction design skills.
- Proven understanding of designing interactive UI for mobile, interactive websites and/or software.
- Reports to: Art Director and Producer
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package available for the right candidate