ROLE – Through your experience, dedication and love for games you have the ability and desire to work in a team environment on any original or contract project that Koolhaus Games is working on. You will be a core member of our technical staff who understands the direction of Koolhaus Games and its projects and actively works to support those goals.
Required Technical Experience:
- 2+ Years of AJAX development experience.
- 2+ Years of experience building responsive UI with jQuery.
- 1 Year of HTML and CSS coding
- Understands responsive design, software design patterns
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating system, knows your way around a command line interface.
- You enjoy variety in your technical work and challenges
- Experience and interest in developing a variety of mobile game genres
- Interest in contributing creatively to other areas such as game design
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a good understanding of software development methodologies
- Good knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following: Graphics, AI, Physics, Sound, Networking, Tools and Libraries, R & D.
- Self directed within a team context
- Enjoys an environment where personal and professional development are encouraged and supported
- Creative, innovative, positive problem solving perspectives
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Have worked on a responsive website live on the internet
- Reports to: Technical Lead
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package available for the right candidate