ROLE: This position requires strong artistic design, communication, and organization skills, and the ability to work across teams. The candidate will work closely with the Art Director in a highly collaborative environment. Strong communication and collaboration skills are required.
- Able to work in an Agile, energetic and fast paced environment.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with creative and development team.
- Production of 2D Art/Illustration within a production pipeline.
- Create compelling, 2D Art/Illustration across a variety of game genres.
- Must be able to take direction and communicate with other disciplines.
- Able to contribute creatively to app and game design a benefit
- Work samples that show strong artistic sensibilities, refined color sense, drawing and painting skills, delivering high quality work efficiently and on-time.
- Ability to create compelling 2D rendering of characters, props, environments,UI and storyboards.
- Expertise in Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and Flash.
- Experience using 3D packages, After Effects and game engines is a definite plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to take direction.
- Reports to: Art Director
- 3 month temporary full time contract with possible full time option thereafter
- Full time includes a competitive salary, benefits and stock option package available for the right candidate